Thursday, December 17, 2009

Coming soon...



That's right kiddies. Ridley and Falstaff return and in full color. Im going for a more traditional comic strip feel for this one. Oddly this is coming kinda full circle as the first "finished" images of our boys were colored in this manner.

This will be a one shot most likely self published again. I'll look into some different options on how to do so. The first runs will be pretty rare as I'll probably get 10 or so printed at Office Depot. I'll leave some blank pages for individual sketches of course.

3 comments:

Neil said...

Fantastic! I want one. Do you think you'll have 'em by Heroes Con?

Boatwright said...

Oh yeah. Im hoping to have these ready by march at the ABSOLUTE latest.

Dave_Flora said...

Oh, Hot Damn! I'm down for one of these, for sure, my friend!
...can't wait for the movie...

Merry Christmas to you!

-Dave