Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HALLOWEEN LEGION GREAT GOBLIN INVASION HC

Publisher: DARK HORSE COMICS
(W) Martin Powell (A/CA) Thomas Boatwright, Diana Leto
A team of extraordinary guardians from a place of eternal October protect Woodland from supernatural menaces-but can the Skeleton, the Witch, the Ghost, and the Devil defend the sleepy rural town from a full-on UFO invasion? A pulpy, all-ages adventure that stirs up breezy Halloween memories!
Item Code: JUL130060
In Shops: 9/11/2013
SRP: $14.99 
Yep! That book I started like two years ago and finished last summer is finally set to release this September! Not only that, but its a hardcover from Dark Horse. I'm so jaded and cynical I cant tell if that's a big deal. Part of me says "yay" while the 90's kid in me is like "pfft. whatever. there's still war, dude."

Anyway, today is Wednesday so be sure to ask for this when you visit your local comic shop. Here's the opening few pages to peek your interest...








No comments: